This course is under development and is not accessible to all users.
|Registration||Planning||Production||Beta testing||Alpha testing||Launch|
|Complete: 07/10/2021||Current Phase|
Takes 60 to 90 minutes to complete
Certificate for completing this course
This is a module looking at clinical cases presenting with a differential diagnosis of myocarditis within paediatric intensive care. The module will consist of four case studies, a lecture on the basics of ECMO (extracorporeal membrane oxygenation) and ventricular assist devices followed by a quiz.
ST6 PICU Grid Trainee
Bristol Royal Hospital for Children
- Understand general principles of physics of ultrasound
- Identify key features of a normal lung on ultrasound
- Identify key features of a pneumothorax on ultrasound
- Identify pericardial effusion
- Identify bladder on ultrasound