Welcome to The PaedsHub Pod – an educational podcast created by & predominantly (but not exclusively) for paediatric trainees in the Southwest. Featuring reviews of articles from archives of disease in Childhood and interviews with authors & specialists.
- Age-Banded Dosing of Paracetamol
- Neurodevelopmental Care in the Neonatal Unit
- Child Sexual Abuse
- Not all wounds are visible: A live PaedsHub Pod recording
- Episode 12: Child refugee and migrant health needs
- Episode 11: Febrile Neutropaenia
- Episode 10: Communicating with Parents
- Episode 9: Child poverty and health inequalities
- Episode 8: Group A Streptococcal infections and the Interim Clinical Guidance
- Episode 7: Challenging Unacceptable Behaviour
- Episode 6: The Empty inhalers and the neonatal gut microbiome
- Episode 5: Help seeking behaviour and safety netting advice
- Episode 4: Antenatal corticosteroids and management of a sickle cell crisis
- Episode 3: Integrated child health models of care and treatment of nocturnal enuresis
- Episode 2: The evidence behind the NICE traffic light system and management of mild hypoxic-ischaemic encephalopathy
- Episode 1: Urinary tract infections and meningitis, monitoring growth and managing febrile infants
Please let us know what your thoughts. Your feedback will help us keep the podcast relevant to you. Let us know what you think about the format, length, choice of articles or anything else. Perhaps you’d like to suggest an article for a future episode?
Here are your options for getting in touch:
Interested in getting involved?
We’re always looking for people to get involved with the podcast. Contributing to an episode is a great way of raising the profile of an important topic or service, and counts as a regional teaching event for your portfolio!
Let us know you’re interested in contributing: