ST1-3 Regional Teaching- Introduction to Genetics
11 December @ 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Hosted by Dr Joanna Kennedy
- What is the Genomic medicine service? How does genomic testing help patients? How do I know when genomic testing is indicated? How do I explain genomics to patients?How do I consent patients/parents?How does genomic testing work?
10.30 – 11.00: Tea break
- How do we manage patients with genomic conditions?
- Why is it important to think about the wider family?
- What resources are available to help me?
- Guided self-study exercises to utilise important new resources that will support your practice
- Genetic counselling
RSVP for teams link
3 days left to RSVP