This scheme aims to provide candidates sitting the MRCPCH clinical exam with peer-to-peer revision practice opportunities in the run up to the exam. It works around your own existing schedules and working patterns to match candidates with the same availability.
This next round of the scheme runs from 25th September until 15th October 2023. Each and every day of this period there are 3 Buddy Match revision sessions (10:00-11:00, 14:00-15:00 and 19:00-20:00).
Please fill in the form below to register and let us know your availability for each of the sessions. We will then provide you with the dates and sessions where you have been matched successfully, along with Teams Link to sign up to.
We will aim to match you with a variety of peers, to maximise your learning from each other. If there are 3 candidates available for a session there will be someone in reserve in case of someone cancelling. This will be decided based on giving preference to those candidates with fewer matches.
Please register here: https://forms.gle/s5RTRV4NADRsasfG8
This scheme offers:
- Matched sessions around your own existing schedule
- Variety of practice on stations
- Opportunity to learn from other candidates and share tips
- Opportunity to develop and fine tune exam technique as the course progresses
- Varied revision format – role-playing the peer-examiner and providing feedback/critique is a worthwhile experience
- Please sign up by 25th September
- Once you receive your timetable of sessions you must honour each and every session sign up so only submit availability for the sessions you are available for.
- Please be on time for every session, your buddy will be waiting for you
- Any cancelled, rearranged or non-attended sessions must be notified to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use the marksheets to mark each other and give each other fair and constructive feedback. You will learn from this process too. Link to marksheets: https://www.rcpch.ac.uk/sites/default/files/2019-07/mrcpch_clinical_exam_marksheet_proofs._july_2019_combined_0.pdf
Any questions please contact Susannah or Ioana on: email@example.com