NHSE-SW in partnership with Momus Safety are pleased to advertise 6 Patient Safety Fellowships for Doctors in Training to run alongside current training.
Posts are available for Core and Speciality Doctors in Training commencing February / March 2024
Yearlong fellowship includes:
- Series of one day training days including Human Factors (HF) and Advanced non-technical skills (NTS), enabling you to enhance your Human Factors and Non-technical Skills.
- Half a day dedicated time per week. This time is protected time, as part of the secondment, in conjunction with the training days and will be used to explore HF/Patient Safety/NTS depending on the Doctor in training’s interest. As well as time to run a safety project in a host trust.
- Plan to present and publish a project or projects by the end of the fellowship with supervision throughout from a Consultant mentor.
- Supported attendance at the Bristol Patient Safety Conference.
- Opportunity to learn Patient Safety methodologies and HF techniques and methods and to become part of a local/regional HF/NTS faculty following the fellowship.
- Application forms will be available online from the opening date.
Doctors in Training should discuss with their TPD’s prior to applying (further information within the information pack.)
|If you are interested in applying for any of the fellowships, please visit our website using the link below.|
| Fellowship information on the Peninsula website |
Fellowship information on the Severn website
• Application window opens – Monday 23 October 2023
• Application window closes – Friday 10 November 2023
For further information please see the Severn/Peninsula deanery websites or contact email@example.com for an information pack.
Any enquiries about fellowships to other email addresses will not be responded to.
We look forward to receiving your applications.